Problems with your hosted desktop and hosted service?
Now winter has arrived it is vitally important you can rely on your hosted service provider keeping your hosted desktop systems and applications available. The sudden cold snap has provided a challenge to business owners staying productive when their workforce may be unable to get to the office.
Not everyone has considered how productivity will be impacted if staff can’t make it to the office.
What happens if your hosted services, websites or applications are unavailable due to outages with your provider?
What will your clients think if you can’t fulfil your services and orders?
At HW Technology we provide businesses with a range of hosted services, keeping your business productive in the event staff can’t make it into the office due to weather issues. If you have suffered prolonged, frequent outages with your hosting partners we can help by reducing unplanned downtime when you need it most.
How can we help?
To help your business meet business targets we can provide our premium hosted desktop that provide remote access to all of your company’s resources and applications from almost any device connected to the internet, including tablets and smartphones.
What other benefits does a premium hosted desktop bring?
In addition to giving your staff access to company systems and resources from almost anywhere, our premium hosted desktop solution also provides:
- Complete mobility and remote access. Anytime, anyplace access, across almost any device
- Increased security by storing all your data and systems in our ISO27001 datacentre
- Fully managed service from end-user device through to our premium hosted desktop system, we will support your business and users
- One point of call for all IT support issues – local and cloud, we even deal with other suppliers
- Increased redundancy and reliability – enterprise architecture and disaster recovery
- Scalability – add users in minutes rather than waiting for equipment and licenses to arrive
If you are interested in discussing our hosted services and how they can be of benefit to your business, please get in touch with us on 0845 504 8989 or alternatively email: email@example.com
To find out more, please call us on 0845 504 8989, or complete our contact form.