Hosted Desktops – stay productive this winter
Winter seems to have arrived without anyone noticing this year. Parts of the UK are forecast to have snow over the coming days which will inevitably bring problems for commuters.
If you are a business owner it may be worth considering how your productivity will be impacted if staff can make it in to the office? Can you function with core staff unavailable? Will your clients be considering their relationship with you if you can’t fulfil your services?
HW Technology can provide your business with a tailored hosted desktop solution to keep you productive in the event of office closure or staff unavailability due to bad weather.
What is a hosted desktop?
A hosted desktop is in simple terms a cloud version of your local PC. You can access all of your company’s resources and applications from almost any device that is connected to the internet including tablets and smart phones. It doesn’t matter if your staff can’t make it into the office they can logon remotely and work as they would while in the office.
What other benefits does a hosted desktop bring?
In addition to giving your staff access to company systems and resources from almost anywhere, our hosted desktop solution also provides:
- Reduced capital spends on equipment
- Complete mobility and remote access. Anytime, anyplace access, across almost any device
- Desktop equipment lasts longer as you aren’t processing locally
- Lower support costs, centralised platform
- Managed service from end user device through to hosted desktop system
- One point of call for all IT support issues – local and cloud, we even deal with your other suppliers
- Increased redundancy and reliability – enterprise architecture
- Scalability – add users in minutes rather than waiting for equipment and licences to arrive
Discuss your requirements
If you are interested in discussing hosted desktops and how they can be of benefit to your business, please get in touch with us on 0845 504 8989 or alternatively email: email@example.com
To find out more, please call us on 0845 504 8989, or complete our contact form.