Hosted Desktops – Stay productive even if it snows!
Finally winter has arrived in the UK and for some of us snow has been forecasted to hit towards the end of the week. To make matters worse various strikes on the transport network are leaving businesses vulnerable during a time they can ill afford it.
What’s the problem?
It’s not just the direct employment costs to think about. What about the loss of chargeable productive time?
Worse still, what about your service levels? Will your customers consider their relationship with you if they can’t rely upon your service being available?
HW Technology can provide your business with a fully bespoke hosted desktop solution to keep you productive in the event of office closure or staff unavailability due to the forecasted bad weather.
What is a hosted desktop and how can it help?
A hosted desktop is in simple terms a cloud version of your local desktop PC. You can access all of your company’s core applications from almost any device that is connected to the internet including tablets and smart phones. It doesn’t matter if your staff can’t make it into the office they can logon remotely and work as they would while in the office.
What other benefits does a hosted desktop bring?
In addition to anytime, anywhere access to company systems and resources the HWT hosted desktop solution also has the following benefits:
- Reduced capital spends on equipment – no vast outlay on servers
- Complete mobility and remote access. Anytime, anyplace access, across almost any device
- Managed service from end user device through to hosted desktop system – get the support and service levels you should expect from your IT supplier
- One point of call for all IT support issues – local and cloud, we even deal with third party suppliers
- Increased redundancy and reliability – access to enterprise architecture
- Scalability – add users in minutes rather than waiting for equipment and licences to arrive at your offices
Discuss your requirements
If you are interested in discussing hosted desktops and how they can be of benefit to your business, please get in touch with us on 0845 5048989 or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more, please call us on 0845 504 8989, or complete our contact form.