Many small and midsize businesses are looking to cloud technologies to provide flexibility and help adapt more quickly to change.
Technology should be an asset. One that helps you to anticipate, manage, and respond quickly to change. It should make life easier, and provide the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing business needs, whether expanding the infrastructure that powers your business applications, or adding the new PCs, devices and apps that help your employees do their best work.
The rapidly changing technology landscape is driving businesses to rethink their IT and business strategies. With our deep expertise in hosted desktop solutions we can help you design and execute solutions that meet your unique business goals. We can help you:
- Transition to a cloud environment or extend the value of existing IT investment
- Scale out quickly and affordably by running apps and workloads in the cloud
- Boost productivity with cloud-based collaboration tools including Skype for Business and Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Work with full versions of Office anytime, anywhere, and on virtually any device
- Implement flexible, data backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Provide secure, remote access to apps and data with Microsoft Remote Desktop Services and Office 365
“Having worked with HWT over a number of years they understand how we function as a business and understand our core requirements. The move to Office 365 was pretty seamless and managed in a very controlled way. The hosted desktop system has also proved to be very beneficial. We now have standard drives and applications for the management team and also have the benefits of having a flexible system that we can access from a variety of devices from pretty much anywhere. In addition to this we have a SharePoint intranet that hosts a large amount of training and assessment material for our delivery teams that they can access anytime.” Chris White, FD
To find out more, please call us on 0845 504 8989, or complete our contact form.